CIB- Treasury Services-Technical Project Manager , VP
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
Who we are
We are a new and rapidly growing team of change agents inside J.P. Morgan. We are data scientists, data engineers, design strategists and business leaders set on creating and building data products that transform the way we and our clients do business - balancing the art of decision making with science.
What we build will matter and have huge impact; our products and solutions will reach thousands of our clients around the world, and affect how J.P. Morgan does business. Our group will also work closely with FinTech teams to find emerging tech companies that can help us accelerate development of new products.
This is a fascinating time, as new technologies, analytics and business models are emerging with the potential to radically transform financial services. You will be at the leading edge inside the company driving change.
We are seeking a technical data engineer to collaborate with engineering, architecture, product management and business partners in the delivery of data driven products and services.
The position requires expertise with program and project delivery, software development lifecycle, scrum and familiarity with big data based programming architecture concepts. Being able to stay highly organized across multiple projects, make good risk-based decisions with limited information, function calmly under pressure and communicate effectively is also required.
Additionally, the ideal candidate possesses a passion for emerging technology concepts, new product development and basic understanding of data and analytics.
• Code, build, and deploy applications or automation tools.
• Deploy application and log monitoring tools.
• Act as escalation point person for finding root cause for any network related application issues using vendor network analysis tools.
• Design and engineer web, service and messaging infrastructure.
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s.
• Quantify exposure and severity of vulnerabilities or threats that have potential business impact
• 5-7 + years of experience with: middleware technologies with a primary focus on web, application, or system administration; installation and configuration.
• Adept in Performance Testing, Configuration & release management process, methodologies & techniques.
• Good experience with Hadoop ecosystem; ELK; Wireshark; Corvil to trouble shoot network related issues & to perform data analysis.
• Requires experience with Relational Database systems: Oracle DB; Sybase; Mysql, PostgreSQL.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience