Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of TC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by TC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Expert level knowledge with tools for user authentication and single sign-on, policy-based authorization, identity federation, and auditing of access to Web applications and portals.
• Deep experience with user provisioning and user management, ID life cycle management, role and access management.
• Expert level knowledge of automation for identity governance processes and role compliance policies.
• Implementation of at least one Enterprise wide transition to a large Identity Management solution.
• Expert level knowledge with off the shelf Identity Management / SSO products and various technologies around Identity Management, such as SAML, OAuth, Open ID
• Expert level knowledge of information security, including network, infrastructure and application security, as well as compliance frameworks and other regulatory requirements such as SOX and MAS.
• Knowledge of Digital Certificates, Privileged Access, Identity Governance and Administration as defined by Gartner, and driving IAM analytics to mine behavior patterns and integrations with Cyber technologies.
• Expert level knowledge of engineering enterprise grade solutions or systems engineering.
• Ability to think through information architecture, process flows and interfaces.
• Hands-on experience involving integration, configuration, implementation & customization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively translate and present technology solutions in business or management terms. Experience in Identity and Access Management, IDM, FICAM, PIV, HSPD-12, Microsoft Windows Infrastructure, PKI
• Provide direct leadership and management of all IAM Authentication and Authorization functions.
• Actively lead and manage IAM Authentication and Authorization programs to ensure on time delivery, budget and quality goals are met.
• Analyze service offerings, program portfolios and define success / failure metrics and ensure the tracking and reporting, status updates of all metrics.
• Lead and drive definition, implementation and closure of IAM projects, including requirements, project plans and resource needs with stakeholders and within team resource.
• Assist in the development and execution of the overall enterprise security roadmap as it pertains to IAM Authentication and Authorization.
• Lead the innovation and championing of IAM processes/methodologies at all levels across the firm.
• Ensure understanding and implications of third party technologies solutions that control access.
• Assist in maximizing investment decisions by understanding the capabilities of existing IAM solutions and aligning with business strategy.
• Ensure that ongoing training/awareness of IAM is delivered to internal employees and team members.
• Lead the optimization of processes and controls, with a goal of reduce vulnerabilities and mitigation of IAM risks.
• Partner with business leads to drive the adoption of IAM Authentication and Authorization services.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations.
• Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development
10+ years of experience designing enterprise grade solutions. Preferably Identity and Access Management
• Excellent understanding of modern IT deployments, including network, compute, storage and security infrastructures, public, private and hybrid clouds, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems.
• Expert level knowledge of Windows or Unix operating systems.
• Experience with software packaging.
• Application development background is a big plus.
• Expert at Active Directory, LDAP, SiteMinder, Single Sign-on, SAML, Microsoft Clustering and IIS.
• Expert at one or more of the following programming or scripting languages: Perl, Python, PHP, Shell, Windows Scripting, .Net or Java.
• System or Platform Engineering background is a plus.
• Expert at SQL and no-SQL database technologies. Experience with MS SQL, Oracle and Sybase a big plus.
• Excellent understanding of Information Security Practices in Financial Industry.
• Excellent understanding of SDLC methodologies.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills. Experienced at supporting large-scale, multi-tiered applications in a mission-critical environment.
• Experienced at optimization and performance tuning.
• Experience with business intelligence software and monitoring tools is a big plus.
• Experience leading technology initiatives is a big plus.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to translate business case into functional requirements and technical specifications.
• Strong customer focus. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Strong work ethics and positive can do attitude.
• Self starter, fast learner and multi-tasker with proven experience working in a fast paced, highly competitive and dynamic environment.
• Flexible with work schedules and able to work in a global team with colleagues across different time zones.
• Experience with business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
• Financial industry background and reasonable understanding of its operating practices, procedures, and controls is a definite plus.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.