Qualifications / Skills
The successful candidate will be a demonstrated leader with a proactive, hands-on management approach and strong operational skills with the following skills.
• 8+ years of relevant project management experience, with experience in Fund Accounting or Transfer Agency a benefit
• Proved ability and experience in implementing large strategic initiatives with significant technology and operational component
• Strong sense of prioritization & ability to execute against deliverables. Able to take personal accountability for projects & issue resolution
• Extensive experience driving process change and efficiencies in a growing business – strong focus on execution and delivery against objectives
• Analytic problem solver with excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with the business, operations, technology & other key stakeholders and work effectively in a matrix organization
• Be able to lead, motivate and get the very best out of a high performing team of operations professionals
• Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
• Financial and budgeting skills
• Excellent understanding of the investment process and associated market practices with the ability to think strategically about how to create business led solutions
• Product knowledge of Investment management product offerings e.g., Mutual Funds, etc.
• Bachelors degree (or equivalent) required
• Language Competencies – English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.