This role requires strengths and capabilities in the following areas:
• Advanced knowledge of Data Architecture, Data Management, Data Modeling, and Metadata Management
• Knowledge of messaging Architectures and APIs
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams to align with the target state information architecture
• Collaboration with business SMEs and cross-functional teams to create conceptual and logical data models
• Collaboration with application development teams to implement the target state architectures
• Collaboration with the business teams to prepare data documentation for client consumption
• Ability to mentor less-experienced architects
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.