As an experienced business analyst, your mission is to help our team of innovators and technologists create the future of Onboarding technology for Private Bank, Wealth Management. Your knowledge of technical analysis will help the team satisfy both business and functional requirements. Your experience in various technology domains will be counted on to solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires those around you. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business processes, identifying risks and defining solutions
• Structure and organize business requirements into logical User Stories, complete with test plans
• Working with our Application Development teams to provide all the information required by the developers to produce accurate estimates where possible in planning sessions
• Working with and help other technical analysts & developers to take group responsibility and ensure that the team can deliver on committed objectives
• Building subject matter expertise around the client onboarding business process, regulations and application functional expertise
• Hands on engagement and participation in functional testing, investigation of issues and reporting of defects
• 5 years minimum experience in technology business analysis; prior experience in the Finance industry a plus but not required
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with team members to facilitate best practices
• Experience with product management tools including Confluence & JIRA
• Experience in modern software development methodologies including Agile, Lean Startup and Design Thinking
• Strong written & verbal communication skills, as well as experience presenting software designs and applications to large audiences
• Proficient with the MS Office suite, diagram & process mapping tools & comfortable in front of a whiteboard
• Prototyping skills & experience is a plus, such as Axure RP, Balsamiq or Moqups
• SAFe experience and certifications a plus
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & C. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.