Job Title: Custody & Fund Services, EMEA, Executive Assistant
As a PA to 1 MD and team assistant to 19, you will perform diverse secretarial duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common sense approach. Candidates should be keen to learn and take an active role within the admin team.
• Extensive diary management
• Set up of meetings and conference calls, internally and externally
• Finalizing complex travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, tickets, VISAs, accommodation and ground transportation
• Management of expense processing through Concur, reimbursement and account reconciliations
• Organizing client entertainment and events
• Phone coverage
• Invoice Processing
• Become integral part of business, understand group priorities
• General administration duties (Room bookings, filing, faxing)
• Partnership with assistants across the group to provide coverage for absence
• Professional client handling and relationship building
• Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and has an understanding of competing priorities and strength of character to stick to original plan
• Strong communication style
• Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, plan B & C, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimise travellers time
• Awareness of expense arena, expense systems and cost control initiatives e.g. can champion expense policy, process expenses in a timely manner and reconcile accounts accurately
• Calm and composed manner, ability to work in pressured environment and partner effectively with peers.
• Exhibits a positive, common sense, constructive attitude with character to drive front office schedules and help manage time effectively
• Is flexible, willing and open to change
• Can follow up effectively without prompting and keep one step ahead of arrangement and requirements
• Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results
• Can proactively, anticipate next steps and follow through to completion
• Has an understanding of the culture of our area
• Is a team player who can build networks and work in partnership
• Solution orientated
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.