About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
The JPM franchise in CEEMEA is amongst the leaders in the industry. We provide liquidity on a vast range of fixed income products (interest rate swaps, bonds, NDFs, vanilla and swaptions) and manage the risks associated with this liquidity provision.
The opportunity is to join the fixed income trading team, focusing on the CEEMEA region.
· Quote and execute client trades in Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income for Central Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania) and Turkey / Israel markets
· Manage JPMorgan's positions and hedges in different markets.
· Conduct funding operations in each respective market.
· Liaise with senior JPMorgan staff in London to determine most suitable way to manage the business.
· Liaise with sales staff in London to determine best way to service client needs.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Technical understanding of CEEMEA fixed income markets such as bd/252 day count convention, IR swaps and NDF pricing using onshore curves traded on the local exchange (BM&F)
· Ability to use tools for building/extrapolating zero interest curves given market inputs under different methodologies (linear, flat forward, spline, etc)
· Calculating, interpolating and analysing implied yields
· General understanding of the macro-economic landscape and keeping up to date with key market drivers within the region
· Analytically strong, keen attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly and well read on macroeconomic themes and world affairs. Ability to multi-task and to handle a large amount of data. Tenacious work ethic.
· Good PowerPoint and Excel knowledge
· Basic understanding of fixed income markets
· Ability to process new information quickly
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Experience within the Financial Services industry advantageous
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: March 29, 2018