Equities Transaction Analyst
- Provide operational support throughout the transaction life cycle
- Support Financial Transactions related with trading desk
- Support internal and external audits
- Proactively work in improving processes to gain efficiency and productivity
- Help design and communicate necessary system changes to projects and technology teams
- Liaise with other JPMorgan offices (US and Latam)
- Client services support for Brazilian clients trading in Brazil and offshore markets
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Self-starter, Able to work independently as part of an integrated team
- Critical thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Large experience in back office position or similar.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Portuguese desired
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with demanding customers and trading desk
- MS Office (Advanced Excel)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.