The Production Delivery team is part of CIB’s Production and Control organization and is responsible for initiating, organizing, and orchestrating medium to large-scale projects and programs which change the way we build and support the software that powers our business. Delivering programs at this scale requires our team to interact directly with colleagues across the CIB including senior leaders within our Application Development, Production Management, Risk and Control, and Global Infrastructure teams. We are constantly searching for innovative processes and solutions that enable delivery of key programs and projects with minimal overhead and maximum impact.
This is an exciting time for our industry and for CIB as we continue to evolve our Software Development and Production Management practices by embracing new technology and driving innovation. We are looking for others to join and help with this mission. You will:
- Be accountable for leading and delivering critical programs designed to position the organization for future growth
- Partner with application development, production management, and infrastructure teams as you drive change across the organization
- Develop strategies and set priorities that enable successful execution of your project/program
- Proactively identify risks, address issues, and develop mitigation strategies to ensure they do not impede progress
- Uphold and champion Firmwide and organizational policies, procedures and standards
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for a hands-on Project/Program Manager with experience working in a fast paced, high pressured environment, ideally within financial services or a large-scale technology firms.
- You have track record of leading and delivering complex projects and programs spanning multiple domains including software, infrastructure, and organizational change
- You are a leader, bringing the energy and commitment needed to drive projects/programs forward to achieve success
- You proactively seek training and knowledge related to the project domain, leveraging that knowledge to build credibility with key stakeholders
- You contribute meaningfully to project deliverables
- You can operate effectively in highly-matrixed and geographically distributed organizations
- You can influence key stakeholders, decision makers and colleagues as required to ensure project goals are met
- You provide structure to ambiguous project by establishing priorities and clear execution plans with measurable milestones
- You leverage best practices for project/program delivery while seeking ways to reduce overhead and introduce streamlined governance practices
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
Project management or project leadership experience
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including executive management presentations
- Technical experience/background in application development, infrastructure, or production management
- Experience identifying, driving, and managing project scope
- Experience operating within the full software delivery lifecycle and practical experience with multiple software delivery methodologies
- Experience working in the financial services
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran