• Analyze and Update employee personal and job related data in PeopleSoft for ASPAC, EMEA and North America region
• Ensure Data provided is complete and basic checks on accuracy to be performed as per processes
• Working on the Daily BAU reports /Data Integrity reports
• Liaising with requestors for data related queries / assistance
• Ensure timely completion of assigned requests with accuracy
• Ensure Follow-ups requests are closed to completion
• Communicate effectively with the clients to ensure there are minimal follow-ups involved
• Ensure Internal errors are rectified promptly not later than 1 BD
• Co-ordination with other teams for issue resolution
• Contribute to key initiatives and project
• Help in support/testing during HR enhancement projects.
• Be compliant with the firm's Risk and Compliance policies
Graduate in any stream with 1- 2 years of experience in HR operations or in BPO environment.
Working knowledge on PeopleSoft/ Cloud or other HR applications.
Basic knowledge of Human Resource Management.
Excellent data capturing skills and orientation to detail.
Ability to prioritize and manage own workload in a pressurized and deadline driven environment, operating within tight timeframes.
Excellent PC skills including MS Excel / MS Word and familiarity with email writing.
System based thinking.
Excellent communication skills both verbal & written & team player skills.
Open to work in shifts.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.