Provide operational support along the life cycle of Cash Equities transactions. Perform middle office activities including client‘s allocation and confirmation, stock borrow and lending, offshore trades confirmation and support to trading desk.
· Support Cash Equities products (agency trades, stock borrow/loan, DMA, offshore trades, IPO and facilitation).
· Provide operational support throughout the transaction life cycle
· Support Cash Equities trading desk
· Produce MIS reports for business and operations management
· Support internal and external audits
· Produce KPIs
· Liaise with Brazil documentation and Middle office to ensure proper and timely client on-boarding
· Monitor any important market change announced by Stock Exchange
· Proactively work in improving processes to gain efficiency and productivity
· Help design and communicate necessary system changes to projects and technology teams
· Liaise with other JPMorgan offices (US and EMEA)
· Client services support for Brazilian clients trading in Brazil and offshore markets
· Bachelor degree
· Large experience in Equities market and brokerage house products
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Portuguese desired
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with demanding customers and trading desk
· MS Office
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.