About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Working in the team located in Hong Kong:
• Drafting and/or reviewing term sheets and corresponding ISDA confirmations for structured equity products based on ISDA confirmations, supporting the APAC region;
• Negotiating with internal departments (legal and/or front office) on bespoke templates, language and/or specific provisions/clauses related to the confirmation or the relevant ISDA Definitions;
• Assisting with the preparation and negotiation of equity based Master Confirmation Agreements for the APAC region;
• Negotiating and resolving legal language queries on trade confirmations;
• Assist with preparation of MIS and providing suggestions for areas of improvement;
• Contribute to establishing Asia's regulatory landscape for confirmations related to equity derivatives;
• Represent JPMorgan in industry working groups;
• Communicating to front office and/or middle office for trade amendments;
• Communicating to front office and/or middle office for regulatory changes/market initiatives
• Continuous process improvement to streamline and deliver efficiency gains to both processes, controls and increase STP (Straight-Through-Processing) rates.
• Drafting and/or reviewing Final Terms and Pricing Supplements pursuant to issuer's EMTN program;
• Undertake ad-hoc projects, relevant to EDG documentation
• Strong experience in drafting structured equity ISDA confirmations and basic understanding of Final Terms and Pricing Supplements
• Strong understanding of the ISDA 2002 Equity Definitions and the ISDA 2006 Definitions;
• Good understanding of standard EMTN program and Euro-medium term note T&Cs;
• Good understanding of the regulatory environment related to confirmations in the US and Europe. Experience with current project(s) and/or roll out of CFTC and EMIR confirmation rules is essential.
• Equity Derivatives product knowledge; and
• Strong communication and negotiation skills;
• Project management skills an advantage.
Education / professional qualifications:
University graduate with major in Finance or Law, but not limited to it.
Excellent command of English (native level), both written and spoken are mandatory
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.