As a senior Product Owner your role is highly influential and collaborative, partnering with senior stakeholders across multiple business and technology areas to deliver and manage a single prioritized backlog of work for the agile team to sprint against. You will be responsible for defining and maintaining a multiyear product roadmap and be critical to the execution against that.
· Work with stakeholders to understand product vision and transform vision into actionable items on a product backlog.
· Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that meets your requirements to the high quality expected and to the engineering standards defined.
· Focus on delivering a minimum viable product through careful and deliberate prioritization
· Actively engage internal stakeholders and the community of users to determine product priority
· Ask the right questions, craft solutions and deliver validated products to our end users
· Work closely with teams to help create positive business outcomes for our clients
· Mentor, coach and collaborate with engineering team members to drive decisions
· Work with teams to discern what needs to be tested and how to test it
· Create a backlog, write user stories, and work with the team to manage releases
· Communicate effectively across multiple engineering teams and levels of the organisation
· Protect the feature team sprints by being the escalation point of interruptions and scope changes
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.