Software Engineer -Lead Salesforce.com
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Master’s Degree in MIS, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience
• 5 years of experience in Salesforce
• 3 years of experience in full SDLC process utilizing the Agile Methodology
• Participate in design discussions with users, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce.com functional, technical, integration and data needs and clarify, refine and document requirements
• Designing and delivering enhancements and new functionality to support the business using the Salesforce.com platform features including: custom objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, Apex Code and Visualforce.
• Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, products, and custom code
• Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and explaining detailed technical concepts at a high level
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages (Java & SQL are preferred)
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement At least 10-15 years’ experience in a Software Engineer, Business Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst role
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
• Experience eliciting requirements by engaging the appropriate users and stakeholders in requirements gathering sessions using various methodologies including use case analysis, and business process analysis, and workflow modelling
• Experience creating and maintaining documentation on components, applications, and multi-platform products as part of each project
• Research business requirements, document user stories, test cases and collaborate with developers to estimate level of effort
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
This position will be part of the Merchant Services Sales and Originations team this team focuses on generating business insights for the business as well as current and prospective clients to help drive merchant acquisitions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today!