J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The
world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100
countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank
provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Asset Servicing Dividend Group is responsible for the processing of all US and Non-U.S. Dividend and Interest Cash
and Stock Payments. The individual candidate should be familiar with various vendors such as DTC, Markit, Bloomberg,
Sub-custodian Swift messages, and other external sources.
Responsibilities will include reconciling and preparing DTC elections for the ADR Tax Election process.
Additionally this role will require:
- The development / reporting of key metrics
- Be able to perform in a fast pace high volume environment which will require a highly organized person with a lot of focus
- Very strong written and verbal skills.
- Must have strong Excel skills
- BA or BS is required; Accounting or Finance a plus
- Good communication skills needed to work with colleagues and other departments within the firm, as well as with
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and environments
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task in high volume scenarios and in time sensitive situations without
- Excellent team player who can create and maintain excellent working relationships with other teams
- Contribute to the overall success of the area by providing ideas and suggestions on how the current process can be
- Knowledge/Experience to determine correct course of action when encountering issues, such as determining who to
contact, Front Office, Legal, Credit, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.