J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families. Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The role is as a Project Manager within Corporate & Investment Banking Operations team. The Project Manager will work very closely with the operations team to focus on Location Strategy / Business Process Improvements.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring all the location strategy / other project initiatives are successfully executed and project timelines and deliveries are met.
The Project Manager will work closely with the transition management team to ensure the Air Traffic Control process is adhered to (wherever applicable) and all required documentation and sign offs are obtained. As part of this, he /she will need to engage all the required stakeholders through various stages of the project and work in collaboration with them to meet project objectives.
Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
• Create project plans and action logs to facilitate monitoring of the project.
• Organizing meetings, preparing material and recording minutes
• Track progress and review project tasks to make sure deadlines are met appropriately.
• Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet end objectives.
• Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management and all stakeholders.
• Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
• Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to successfully meet project objectives.
• Motivating team members and leading by example to engage in high standards of quality
• Demonstrating and encouraging commitment to team objectives
• Managing time effectively, and prioritizing work efficiently considering multiple projects may be on hand at any given point of time.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly organized and disciplined to balance a number of priorities at any one time
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Pro-active and self-motivated
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build networks across all levels
• Effective team player with proven leadership skills
• Good problem solving capabilities & should be able to drive issues to resolution.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Graduate or Post Graduate with at 5-7 years of experience in the financial services industry
• Project Management experience of at least 1 year.
• Proficient is MS Excel & MS Powerpoint.
• Proficiency in MS project would be an added advantage.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.