.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
As a Business Systems Analyst I you will be part of the Call Routing team delivering Telephony solutions supporting the Chase customer's experience when they contact our CCB Call Centers. The Call Routing team is part of Operations Infrastructure within CCB Operations and is responsible for developing and managing Centers of Excellence focused on business support capabilities that reach across the various CCB business functions. You will be accountable for interpreting business requirements and implementing technical call routing solutions in collaboration with our senior leaders across CCB. This role will perform research and analysis - recommend solutions and drive decisions that make a positive impact for our customers. You will own and champion multiple business/technical processes, standards and controls. The technical aspects of your role will include the ability to create and maintain complex configurations within Genesys, troubleshoot issues and coordinate efforts with stakeholders and other internal operations and technology teams.
- Consult with Business teams to understand basic requests, providing solutions and business requirements that solves the need.
- Collaborate with IT teams to design and implement new solutions, maximize operating efficiencies and reduce cost
- Design, build, document, test, implement and maintain Genesys Call Routing configuration, and business routing logic and strategies for multiple businesses (COM)
- Troubleshoot issues, and coordinate efforts of internal departments and vendors to ensure proper call routing and CTI data passage
- Primary 24x7 on-call support for call routing issues on a rotating basis
- Provide first level support on priority issues escalation
- 3+ years technical and call routing background supporting high volume, multi-site Contact Centers preferred
- Strong experience with Genesys Call Routing Platform OR Aspect/UIP
- Voice and Data Network Infrastructure knowledge
- IP enabled Contact Centers experience is preferred
- Bachelors or Technical degree preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot most complex issues around Genesys configuration and/or call routing logic;
- Technical and process expert. Must be able to explain technical detail and provide guidance to internal stakeholders
- Detail oriented and technically savvy
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and demanding environment