* Support the global, AWM-wide market data license service to be used by all consumers
* Partnering with operations and the end business to drive vendor rationalization projects
* Drive operational behavior to consolidate usage and standardize use of fewer vendor products
* Deliver financial efficiency for the firm
* Provide support for analyzing, defining, and implementing standard cost and allocation models
* Gather and organize data to produce metrics and reporting related to market data consumption
* Collaborate with technology on the development and implementation of market data entitlements to collect and monitor metrics related to data consumption and contract adherence
* Define the agenda and manage meeting materials and follow ups for important meetings with the business, technology, operations, and other key stakeholders
* Maintain information about vendor agreements in the market data licensing repository, storing general contract metadata, specific contract terms and conditions, and impact of contracts on AWM business usage
* Internal relations - Chief Data Officer, Data Domain Stewards, Data Domain Executives
* External relations – Technology and Architecture teams, Business teams, Chief Operating Offices, Chief Finance Officers, Market Data Sourcing, Third-Party Oversight, Legal, Compliance, Market Data Services, and Finance
* Relevant degree qualification (such as Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance) and/or equivalent work experience
* Able to demonstrate relevant knowledge applicable to the role ideally within a major financial services organization, with large-scale data or project management and oversight experience
* Knowledge of financial data or vendors of market data
* Proven track record of successfully implementing vendor service remediation and able to quantify such benefits
* Ability to work in deadline-oriented and controlled environment
* Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing business needs
* Ability to use creative thinking to identify solutions for complex processes and / or issues
* Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work in a team
* Provide regular updates on projects and metrics to Senior Management
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
* Ability to manage relationships across all Asset Management functions (business, operations, technology, and finance) and across the enterprise and the firm at all levels of the organization
* Highly developed skills in priority setting and alignment of project priorities with business strategy
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.