JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Chase Card Services consists of two businesses: Consumer and Small Business and Commercial Card. The No. 1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
This dynamic position within the Lending Engagement and Strategy team manages the product and marketing strategy for balance transfers capabilities across all credit card portfolios in Chase Card Services. The Balance Transfers (BT) Marketing Director will be responsible for managing the program P&L, identifying opportunities to drive profitable growth in the balance transfer program, securing prioritization of resources, and ensuring a frictionless customer experience across the marketing funnel (from targeting to response). In order to meet both the firm’s financial and customer experience goals, the candidate will need to work with colleagues across a variety of functional areas (credit risk, portfolio marketing, operations, legal, compliance, finance, etc.) to implement strategies and deliver results.
- Manage BT P&L, including the submission of annual budgets and mid-year forecast for both marketing expense and BT dollars/fees
- Lead cross functional team, which includes Finance, Marketing Analytics and Risk Management, to develop the quarterly marketing strategy and investment
- Drive pricing recommendations, identify investment opportunities, evaluate investment options, and gain investment approval from Card Presidents and CEO
- Act as a subject-matter expert with product team counterparts and other lines of business
- Work with Analytics, Finance and Risk Management to ensure BT programs meet business objectives and perform within established guardrails
- Develop and implement strategic growth initiatives to expand eligible population and drive response into digital channels
- Work with creative agencies and execution teams to develop marketing collateral and to implement strategies into direct mail, email and digital marketing channels
- Monitor customer feedback and recommend program and capability enhancements to ensure best in class customer experience
- Manager program P&L, financial reporting and distribution of results to stakeholders
- Own the BT program RCSA (Risk & Control Self Assessment) and process maps; responsible for control framework, issues escalation and resolution process
- Oversee third party vendor that processes BT payments, which includes SLA and volume monitoring, P.O. and invoice submissions, and renewal of Master Agreement