J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day.
We are seeking hands on developers to join the Integrated Credit Risk Desktop team. The Integrated Credit Risk Desktop consolidates functionality from multiple systems into a single, simplified and ergonomic platform that centralizes Credit Risk activities, delivers additional efficiencies and increases responsiveness.
- 11+ years of developing enterprise level web applications as a full stack developer
- Development and testing experience in web UI using modern web tool kits like Angular, React, ExtJS etc.
- Thorough understanding of object oriented design principles, design patterns, reusable frameworks with an ability to develop new frameworks
- Attitude towards building quality products in fast paced environment that suits agile development by building continuous integration platform that includes automated unit tests, regression tests, and load tests
- Independent project execution by taking the ownership of deliverables
- Highly focused on team work, and team productivity
- Competent in diversified technologies, application architecture, infrastructure, and solution design
- Good understanding of relational databases like Oracle, Sybase etc.
- Keeping abreast of current technologies, interested in researching new technologies to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with others including business analysts, software developers and project managers
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.