We are looking for highly talented and driven technologists who have a track record of delivering outstanding solutions in an investment bank or other fast-paced industry where first class solutions with 5 9’s uptime are the norm.
· Typically 3-5 years hands-on experience and recognized expert on Java. The candidate must be able to answer tough questions n these languages.
· Very pro-active , delivery focus , strong experience on Agile programming
· Good knowledge of the JVM with an understanding of performance and memory optimization .
· Open to new/different technologies.
· Strong OO design skills with good knowledge of object modelling and design patterns.
· Keen to understand and solve business related problems.
· Computer science background with an intellectual rigour
· Relational database experience; ideally Sybase/SQL.
· Experience of messaging e.g. AMQ, Tibco .etc.
· Ability to solve complex problems and a proven track record of high performance and delivery
· Strong communication and team-working skills
· Experience of working in financial services, in a front or middle-office environment.
· Understanding of equity cash trading.
· Experience with NoSQL databases.
To degree level, ideally in a computer science, mathematical or engineering discipline
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran