J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small
businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com! .
- Day to Day Execution of the Sourcing transactions for various technology and corporate categories across the U.S., EMEA and the APAC regions.
- Work with the Global and Offshore Legal department to complete acceptable contracts and establish the appropriate procurement routes for the acquisition of goods and services.
- Interact with all onshore teams in order to create optimum throughput and drive efficiency of the transactions.
- Ensure adherence to agreed SLA’s.
- Interact with various Risk and Control groups within the firm in order to establish compliance MIS around the use of the category PSL’s and adherence to the new ‘Buying’ policy.Role Responsibilities
- Execute day to day sourcing transactions for the U.S. EMEA and the APAC regions.
- Ensure that the execution of Supplier engagements are aligned with JPMCSupplier Spend Management Policy and JPMC's Third Party Oversight Program
- Become familiar with JPMC Master Agreements and related contract templates and ensure compliance with their terms in all supplier contracts.
- Develop working relationships with internal clients (Project Managers) in various business areas; understand their business drivers, and their requirements for engaging third parties.
- Ensure supplier due diligence requirements are enforced across the region
- Ensure all the selected vendors are compliant with SLA's.Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully multitask and complete difficult assignments/deals within defined deadlines
- Good client management skills
- Good understanding of sourcing process management.
- Negotiation skills with Suppliers on sourcing requirements.
- Provide MI on spend analysis and vendor performance.
- Knowledge on the key aspects of the RFI/RFP/RFQ.
- Good understanding of legal contracts including service level agreements.
- Degree level education
- At least 5-6 years experience working within the area of managing third party providers
- Working experience of the Financial Services industry preferred.
- Skilled on applicable PC software systems (i.e. MS Office)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.