Chase is seeking a talented associate to join out Digital Product Authentication team and drive excellence in our Digital Authentication capabilities. Chase is leading the industry with the services it is delivering to its customers through the digital channel. This role will execute against the product roadmap for our Digital Multi Factor Authentication services primarily focused on Chase’s Private Bank, Commercial Bank and Business Bank.
To enable great services within Chase’s Digital products, we need great authentication, fraud, and security controls. We are continuing to build the team that has responsibility designing and delivering these capabilities. You could be part of this high-performing team.
As our customers continue to increase their use of sophisticated mobile devices, we need to enable simpler forms of strong, multi-factor authentication using these devices. Customers who need strong, multi-factor authentication (for example in our Private Bank, Commercial Bank and Business banking sectors), need simple solutions that work within their specific account and relationship structures. This will require the Authentication team to partner with the teams who manage the product lines associated with these customers, to understand the customer base and provide comprehensive capabilities that suit their particular needs.
In the role of Product Specialist - Multifactor Authentication you will be responsible for partnering with product teams to integrate appropriate authentication controls, defining product requirements, building value propositions, and driving the delivery of capabilities that enhance our digital authentication approach. You will support the migration of customers from existing capabilities (e.g. RSA SecureID tokens) to these more modern approaches.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with Private Bank, Commercial Bank and Business banking teams to identify opportunities to improve the authentication experience for these customer segments
- Being the Subject Matter Expert on the authentication flow for specific digital customer segments, including Private Bank, Commercial Bank and Business banking
- Identifying solutions for optimizing the authentication experience assigned customer segments.
- Developing the customer propositions and business cases for investment in developing our authentication controls
- Develop and manage scoping statements, epics, requirements and stories to ensure that products the proper integration and build of digital authentication solutions
- Understanding the financial crime attack vectors and designing the key mitigating controls
- Understanding how our customers perceive and experience our controls, and designing how we improve them
- Identifying critical gaps in the existing controls and designing how these gaps will be corrected
- Understanding the regulatory influences on the development of the Bank’s controls and making we are in track to meet these requirements
- Deciding how the existing controls will be configured and used for optimum performance
- Interpreting Bank policy as it affects these controls
- Experience managing and developing digital products in agile environment
- Performed a similar role within a financial institution or payment services provider, or a vendor in this space
- At least 5 years’ experience of designing and developing fraud and security controls
- At least 5 years’ experience of operating in a Digital or e-Commerce business or channel
- A high degree of technological awareness (e.g. of developments in mobile banking apps, and potential attack vectors)
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's/MBA degree preferred
- Financial industry background is highly desired but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Communication Skills - ability to communicate ideas, concepts to business and technical stakeholders
- An ability to interpret data to provide robust analysis to support recommendations