JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
The Digital Wealth Management Digital team is charged with creating a fully integrated, elegant and seamless digital experience across the entire life cycle for both clients and advisors, creating a compelling omni-channel experience that both creates efficiencies for clients and advisors and enhances their relationships. We build the strategic vision and execute programs to bring to life this digital experience, driving 360-degree client engagement. Our organization works closely with the business, across Wealth Management with teams aligned to front-office regions, service teams, strategy and solutions teams, marketing and technology. This structure enables us to create solutions that drive revenue, increase advisor efficiency, improve client satisfaction and grow market share.
The Digital Wealth Management organization is a motivated, forward thinking team comprised of high-talent individuals with a singular focus of delivering innovative advice and investing platforms. The Product Manager works extensively with business, product, and IT team members to ensure the implementation of the enhancements fulfill the product vision.
The Associate Product Manager will be part of the Onboarding and Account Opening workstream which spans across CWM, PB and JPMS for new prospects and existing clients. The product management team works in close partnership with operations, technology and key business stakeholders to define line of business specific processes and requirements, while ensuring alignment with the overarching Onboarding and Account Opening strategy for DWM and the firmwide Digital Account Opening (DAO) platform.
- Support the business process design for the creation, visualization, documentation, translation and management of requirements alongside the Product Manager
- Drive testing program optimization; assessing roles/responsibilities, processes and improvement opportunities
- Ensure the definition of quality of service (non-functional) requirements – specifically what the allowable impacts will be when applicable;
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and ensure consistency; determine cross impacts; distinguish user requests from the underlying user needs;
- Conduct JAD sessions (pre Design phase) to clarify and prioritize requirements;
- Facilitate the completion of cost/benefit analyses with Design teams and Digital IT/Arch in support of usability decisions during the design phase. (e.g. for major product enhancements);
- Work with the Operations to make sure operational processes and infrastructure is viable ;
- Work with the Digital Analytics team to ensure proper reporting and analytics requirements are defined and supported by the business requirements;
- Document traceability of requirements to business objectives – ensure that all requirements are all in support of the business case;
- Access data to support requirements when needed or to determine ongoing health or success of a product (e.g., web analytics, Voice of Customer, call center data, error messages, and other business case data elements);
- Participate in product roadmap evolution and feasibility determinations;
- Oversee prioritization of technical backlog;
- Ensure the DWM brand is highlighted in the right way and that all appropriate regulations (including regulatory oversight and processes) are all satisfied.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies;
- Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of all customers, solicits first hand stakeholder feedback and is able to translate that feedback into improvement ideas and initiative; acts with both internal and external customers in mind; creates and maintains effective relationships with all customers;
- Decision Quality – makes sound decisions based on a mix of analysis, experience and judgment; most solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate;
- Innovation – is good at bringing the creative ideas of other to market; can facilitate effective brainstorming; can predict potential outcomes of ideas;
- Learning Agility – learns quickly when facing new opportunities and/or problems; enjoys the challenge of new and ambiguous tasks; analyzes both successes and failure for improvement ideas; quickly grasps the underlying needs of requests;
- Problem Solving – uses sound methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems; doesn’t stop at the first or obvious answer; able to read and interpret complex information.
- 2-4 years or product management or business analyst experience; project management experience
- Experience working within an Agile development framework
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Strong verbal communication and presentations skills;
- Strong written communication skills – the ability to write clearly with a high level of sophistication and detail;
- Digital product launch and lifecycle management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous, and regulatory deadlines in a fast - paced dynamic environment.