• Knowledge of networking fundamentals (all OSI layers)
• Knowledge of the Windows and *NIX operating systems to include boot process through understanding of the execution flow of boot time processes
• Knowledge of software exploitation (web, client-server and mobile) on modern operation systems. Familiarity with XSS, SSJS, filters bypassing and other OWASP Top 10 web vulnerabilities.
• Familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems and infrastructure services
• Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Management, or Technology related fields a major plus
• Knowledge of malware packing and obfuscation techniques
• Ability to automate tasks using a scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc).
• Strong knowledge of networking protocols and packet analysis
• Must have the ability to perform targeted penetration tests without use of automated tools
• Well versed in multiple security technologies such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxies and DLP amongst others
• Demonstrated understanding of financial sector, or other large organization, security and IT infrastructures
• Ability to program in C, C++, C#, Objective C, Python, Java, PHP and ASM (x86)
• Able to work either independently or in a team
• The ability to coordinate, work with and gain the trust of business stakeholders to achieve a desired objective.
• Able to articulate and visually present complex forensic investigation and analysis results.
• Able to work under pressure in time critical situations.
• Strong attention to detail in conducting analysis combined with an ability to accurately record full documentation in support of their work.
• Detailed knowledge of current international best practices in privacy.
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.