J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families. Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
OTC Derivative Settlement, part of the Derivatives Processing Center has 35 employees and requires operations leadership/expertise managing matrix reporting relationship. The incumbent should have strong relationship skills to manage relationships with Clients, JPM Middle Offices and Front Offices
Summary of Responsibilities
- Consistently meet KPI/ deadlines & communicates work status to appropriate parties and able to implement small projects given clear goals and direction
- Communicates effectively & professionally, responsive to queries and requests and able to escalate when needed.
- Listens effectively to client needs, asks the right questions & is sensitive to what is key/a priority for clients.
- Settling payments for counterparties and where appropriate, takes action on own, without waiting for direction from others. Persists and continues to strive for a goal despite obstacles and setbacks
- Actively participates in firm-wide strategic initiatives identify process improvements and efficiency opportunities in the daily workflow verbally confirming details of Derivative Trade products.
- Knowledge of the technical infrastructure that supports the business & effectively utilizes infrastructure for daily tasks.
- Capitalizes on opportunities to develop relationships with others outside their business/function.