- Process/input transactions in system, and ensure day to day operations to be in compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as local regulations.
- Have knowledge on Cash products, including but not limited to RMB/FCY payment, Compliance checking, reporting etc.
- Coordinate between clients and remote processing hubs for Cash Products.
- Handle enquires from internal business partners.
- Escalate unusual problems to manager.
- Support system testing and maintenance.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operations efficiency and control.
-Willingness to take ownership and responsibility to accomplish goals
- Effective working, good time management and multiple task oriented objectives
- Good knowledge and experience in Compliance checking, better to have SWIFT payment and CNAPS/CIPS payment knowledge, familiar with local regulations and requirement on regulatory reporting
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as a team.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.