J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
F&BM Analyst –Controllers
· Fresher roles - CA, MBA’s in Finance
· Experienced Roles -CA/MBA’s with 2-4 years of relevant experience (Controller experience is preferred)
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with 4+ years relevant experience.
· Good accounting and finance skills along with the ability to analyze numbers.
· Good knowledge of banking products e.g. Securities, derivatives etc.
· Ability to understand / comprehend data flows and its impacts across the ledger, RMS & reporting systems along with their interrelationships and dependencies.
· Excellent MS Excel (data manipulation, macros, v-lookups, pivot tables) / MS Access/ MS PowerPoint skill sets
· Ability to understand business drivers/requirements and influence partners to deliver solutions to business problems
Soft skills -
· Ability to build strong partnerships across various stakeholder groups at onshore location and within Bengaluru through proactive and strong communication.
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, resourceful under pressure and willing to take accountability
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing environment
· Able to critically challenge the present with the objective to improve and enhance the function
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
· Willing to work in shifts
· Adapt in accordance with changing / conflicting priorities and excel during enhanced demand situations due to trading / month end deadlines on the deliverables etc
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.