The Business Analysis and Reporting family includes roles
related to data gathering, analysis and reporting. Individuals
work directly with data and information, creating meaningful
analyses, reports and management presentations in
support of client, business unit or function activities and
performance. Types of analysis and reporting may include:
quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement,
regular business or client reporting, budget management,
financial reporting and/or a variety of other function specific
As a Business Analysis & Reporting Analyst-601 you will:
The role will:
- Translate the business requirements into technical requirements and stories.
- Interact with key stake holders of the projects (release) to gather required information about the business requirements.
- Write and Groom stories. (Functional documents)
- Collaborate with Business BA’s, data architects, application leads, QA analyst.
- Identify and raise technical issues, risk and impacts.
- Bachelors or Master degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- A minimum of 5+ years of IT Experience
- A minimum of 4-5 years of strong experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Sound Mortgage Banking Domain knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communications with the ability to influence others
- Experience in data analysis; with writing SQL Queries. Knowledge of data mapping is plus.
- Good knowledge of SDLC; preferably Agile methodology.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform the Impact Analysis to determine the business impact Knowledge to created Change Management Documents.
"Hiring Manager: Please enter LOB details and job specific
Skills required are intermediate:
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Organizational skills
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Ability to multi-task
▪ Issue resolution
▪ Oral and written communication
Knowledge required is intermediate:
▪ LOB knowledge
▪ Business processes and procedures
▪ Business applications
▪ May be required to have business-specific skills/
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Team work
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.