JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Providing "best in class" reporting to both our internal and external clients is a priority. Best in class reporting would include informative, accurate, reliable and timely financial information that can be used by management to make sound financial decisions; by analysts to assess the Firm's financial position; investors to make informed decisions and regulators to supervise and examine us appropriately. Our goal is to continuously improve the reporting process through enhancements to the control environment and the operating model.
The Firmwide Regulatory Reporting & Analysis team resides within Corporate Finance. The group is responsible for the execution and delivery against the Firm’s regulatory reporting requirements to its U.S. regulators. The team has end-to-end responsibility for US regulatory reporting and capital stress testing, including the design, implementation, and oversight of the execution, analysis, control and governance frameworks. Its mandate includes determining the appropriate investment in people, processes and technology to improve the accuracy, completeness and consistency of the Firm’s US regulatory reporting and capital stress testing submissions, as well as the implementation of new requirements and guidelines as they are published. The objectives of the FRRA Team are to provide leadership on all aspects of US regulatory reporting and Firmwide capital stress-testing, including both internal and regulatory requirements.
External Reporting Production resides within the FRRA organization. It is the first Global, centralized, scalable and sustainable reporting and analytics Operations in the Finance organization. We focus on Data Integrity, Report preparation for the US Federal Government & Securities Exchange Commission and provide production oversight to measure progress and continuously improve our end product. We are a diverse team with locations around the world that is passionate & committed to doing what’s right. We are trusted partners, advisors & team players.
- Provide disciplined project management on projects
- Coordinate initiatives which have External Reporting (FRRA) impact
- Manage direct and indirect project resources
- On-going collaboration with external reporting leadership, functional SMEs, and key stakeholders in the design and implementation of the global operating model (roles/responsibilities, location strategy, control framework)
- Develop and implement end to end change management plans to transition from current state to target operating model
- Create and maintain project metrics as well as communicate with senior finance executives on an on-going basis
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Outstanding relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, strategic thinker
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong consulting, facilitation and consensus building skills
- Tenacity to resolve issues and conflicts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; Microsoft Visio a plus
- High energy and enthusiasm; pro-active self-starter
- Judgment and integrity
- Capable of leading with conviction; willing to make tough/unpopular decisions
- Able to prioritize and multi-task while partnering with multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Affable, with a high tolerance for ambiguity
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: