The CFS Middle Office Services hub provides full operational support to our clients' transaction processing needs by ensuring all aspects of the trade lifecycle are managed end to end efficiently, accurately and within market timeframes in a controlled environment to minimise risk.
The Vendor Management team is responsible for the oversight and maintenance of relationships and service levels received from third parties, including but not restricted to Brokers, Custodians and industry leading Vendors. Whilst developing strong working relationships with third parties, focus is on the identification of opportunities to improve service levels and operational efficiencies (both internal and external) to ensure JPM IOS and our clients receive robust, efficient service. In addition the Vendor Management team is responsible for monitoring market changes to ensure JPM IOS and our clients are aware of upcoming changes and potential impact.
The key ingredients for success include
Key Skills/Experience Requirements:
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a keen interest in risk and controls frameworks
· Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
· Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Outlook
· Effective analytical skills with ability to aggregate data, identify root causes and help drive process changes
· Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure with commitment to deliver to deadlines
· Strong Presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize workload between immediate and short term initiatives against long term projects
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.