The BI-CSI Senior Business Analyst will be significantly involved in advanced analytical activities to identify and resolve operational inefficiencies and instabilities.
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the business. As a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing of infrastructure services. You’ll ensure team goals are met and best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies are adhered to. You’ll be instrumental in designing, developing and testing code, solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Develop User Interface applications for Business Intelligence
- Lead assimilation of ServiceNow into BI-CSI reporting environment
- Design and create solutions to drive report automation, standardization & certification activities.
- Provide support for materials reviewed in Senior Management forums.
- Drive requirements management process to thoroughly understand and document analytic requirements, including identification of data sources, relevant processing, and determining the optimal analytics and/or reporting tools required.
- Create and leverage analytical approaches to perform analysis of domain specific source data to provide accurate statements and conclusions.
- Effectively use Data Visualization techniques to enhance translation of data and findings into valuable information.
- Effectively present conclusions and recommendations to all levels of management.
- Understand, promote and drive governance standards in relation to trends and tools utilized.
- Lead multiple initiatives, establish and track success measures for each initiative and ensure delivery is met with various levels of timelines and expectations.
- For Business Intelligence needs, act as a liaison between the LoBs, Service and Process Teams, and Application Development/Support.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
GTI Global Service Operations (GSO) is responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's (JPMC) Global Technology Infrastructure. Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure Operations Centers, GSO provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while its Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industry leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer outages and impacts.
The Business Intelligence – Continual Service Improvement (BI-CSI) team is part of Global Services Operations (GSO) area within GTI. The team delivers Business Intelligence to improve IT operational stability and create efficiencies for JPMC stakeholders. This involves developing and delivering corporate production reporting, and utilizing system data analytics to identify improvement opportunities and enable effective business decisions.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity