About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment BankJ.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.Key Responsibilities:Provided with a set of clients, the Compliance Reporting Specialist would be responsible for:
- Post-Trade monitoring - Investigate investment guideline breaches with the investment manager; assist client in the breach resolution process
- Creating and sustaining strong client relationships.
- Interpreting investment mandates to identify "rules"
- Agreeing reporting criteria with clients
- Maintaining existing fund "rules" within the system and tailoring available solutions to client changing needs in a timely manner.
- Discussing industry practice, product development and evolving regulations with the client.
- Logical, problem-solving, technical person would be ideally suited.The successful candidate will need to either have, or swiftly acquire, knowledge of financial instruments, including derivatives.
- Degree in related technical area (such as Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Sciences or Business) advantageous but not essential.
- Qualification involving financial instruments is beneficial.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Fund Services/Asset management/ Finance Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skillsAdditionally, the successful candidate would have at least two of the following key attributes, demonstrated by suitable experience:
- Strong client servicing experience
- Coding or report writing experience, ideally with logic-based database systems
- Excellent financial market and instrument knowledge
- Compliance reporting product knowledge
- Fluency in written & spoken Mandarin/ Japanese/ Korean
- PC literacy, especially in Microsoft® Excel
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.