ED- Product Owner (Application Security Requirements & Design)
As an Executive Director of Cybersecurity, the quest to find new and innovative technological solutions to protect our assets, data and people is what drives you. You’ll lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll share your expertise, thought leadership and overall guidance and support, both with your team and across all our business and technology groups. You’ll deploy best practices, implement new policies, and embrace emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. Finally, you will lead by example and earn the trust of the internal team, collaborators from around the world working in our global team of technologists and innovators, senior management, and, the people and companies whose assets we manage and protect.
The Global Application Security Requirements & Design Executive Director will lead a Product focused on enhancing the security framework for application security and assurance within JPMC. This role will interface heavily with the Chief Development Office (CDO), Application Development leads, and Global Technology (GTI), to provide Cyber support and ensure security technologies provided to application development communities are configured and delivered in conformance with Cybersecurity control standards.
The successful candidate will ensure the security framework is clearly defined in policies, standards and procedures that support global information security architecture objectives, including security technical controls and development concepts relevant to applications supporting the various Lines of Business and clients.
Additionally, candidate will liaise with stakeholders across the firm to develop and drive strategic execution of key imperatives. The successful candidate will ensure that intended objectives are able to be adopted by impacted stakeholders, and changes are clearly and comprehensively communicated.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Drive application security design principles and requirements processes to enhance the firm’s ability to streamline software delivery
• Establish and enhance firm wide software security modeling and assessment methods to ensure adequate protections of the firms assets
• Assessing secure development approaches, requirements, and evaluating existing solutions and providing strategic direction towards enhancements
• Enhance current inventory of security features, patterns, libraries and APIs
• Continuously enhance the security standards based upon existing and emerging technologies and threats, translating the standards into requirements and solutions
• Create a capability to identify, assess and solve difficult security design problems
• Identify best practices and solutions to establish approved security features and frameworks
• Find and publish mature security design patterns and implementations from within the organization
• Play a key role in building, maintaining firm wide cyber threat catalog used by multiple processes, people and tools
• 5+ years of experience in application security and secure systems development lifecycles
• 3+ years of experience in application development, architecture or engineering
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required
• Direct involvement in application security assurance programs
• Experience with developing & supporting application security strategy, architecture, and standards
• Solid understanding of application security enabling technologies across the development lifecycle
• Experienced as Product Manager or prior Scrum
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.