This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Significant experience in both Systems Engineering and Software development
- Proficiency in at least one of these disciplines:
- Internals of distributed Operating System (Unix/Linux, Windows, Z/OS)
- Systems programming
- Network programming
- Experience using large scale software development in one of these languages: (Java, Python, .Net, C++, etc.)
- Experience using system and software security and entitlements such as SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD
- Experience with new and emerging technologies such as cloud and virtualization
- Software expertise with the ability to code and script in multiple languages (PowerShell, Python, Ansible, Puppet, Shell, etc. and other open source technologies and tools
- Hands-on experience with strong understanding of infrastructure (operating systems, web, middleware, and networking)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Computer Science or similar degree with experience in the following software/tools:
- Infrastructure automation technologies: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Declarative Programming languages: YML, Ruby, etc.
- Scripting languages like Python, Perl, Shell, etc.
- Build automation technologies: Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Monitoring technologies: Nagios, Tivoli, SCOM, etc.
- Use of APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.