This role is to work on a regulatory reporting platform in Investment Banking Technology as a Application Developer in
the development team. This role is based in Mumbai and is a part of a global regulatory reporting team which is spread
across Asia, EMEA and North America and reporting to the India lead. Candidate will be expected to have a strong
technical background, possess excellent inter-personal skills and individual contributors.
1. Engage and manage technical project teams during the initiation, discovery, design, validation and rollout phases to
ensure delivery of projects on-time and within budget.
2. Ensure high quality delivery during all phases of the SDLC and ensure a right balance is maintained between quality,
functionality, schedule and cost.
3. Effectively manage stakeholder expectations, facilitate decision-making by providing right level of information and timely
escalation, when required.
4. Comply with the JPMC Project Life Cycle and internal processes.
- Overall experience of 8+ years with hands-on exposure on the following technologies – Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle DB,
Linux, Java/J2EE, Shell scripting.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Attention to detail. Should be capable of drilling down to project issues (technical and business) and guiding the team to
- Being able to chair working group and steering committee meetings.
- Good negotiating skills.
- In-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure components (Server, Network, Database, Storage, Backup).
- Thorough understanding of Agile & SDLC phases and essential documentation in each of these steps.
- Understanding of Cognos or any reporting tool
- Strong communication skills in English – verbal and written.
Desirable (but not essential)
- Understanding of investment banking products.
- Experience in one of these: Regulatory reporting, Finance, Risk or data warehousing.
- Working knowledge of Pentaho
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.