End User Services Mobile Development Team, India located in Bangalore, is recruiting an exceptional Android/.Net Developer who shares our passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and thrives in a fast paced, cross discipline agile team. You will join a team of highly focused season engineers already employing the latest development tools and methodologies on next generation projects to link the worlds of mobile. The End User Services Mobile Development team will own these products globally and deliver key functionalities for the firm.
Responsibilities / Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.