Commercial Banking - Learning – Head of Product and Sales Training
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Head of Product and Sales Learning would be responsible for setting the CB-wide product and sales training strategy in partnership with the Treasury Services Market Enablement team and other product and sales experts. Core functions include needs analysis, design, delivery and iterative refinement of training to support CB’s strategic priorities including treasury and other product innovation and front office sales enablement. This individual will work closely with fellow learning and development colleagues, human resource professionals, and business leads to ensure the successful management of learning programs.
· Develop best-in-class training to support the overall strategic priorities of Commercial Banking.
· Partner closely with senior leaders to formulate and continually refine the product and sales learning strategy.
· Develop appropriate innovative training content for all types of learners that maximizes information retention and time efficient as possible.
· Be consultative in creating innovative, blended learning solutions (e.g., classroom, eLearning, virtual, etc.).
· Implement learning solutions that can be scalable across businesses and are sustainable yet allow for continuous evolution.
· Effectively partner in a matrix organization with colleagues in digital learning, learning administration, marketing, communications, business management, subject matter experts and other organizations.
· Analyze training results and metrics in order to assess business impact and adjust approach.
· Stay current with the latest innovations / product offerings, both in training and banking.
· Experienced in driving the overall strategy of a team, including managing others to achieve a team vision.
· Ability to anticipate needs or problems that might arise, take steps to help resolve them before they happen, and know when to escalate.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty and to act with urgency.
· Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to interface regularly with executives.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to isolate the root cause.
· Ability to lead, challenge and mobilize employees to adapt to a changing business landscape.
· Ability to focus on the key issues and drive initiatives to conclusion.
· Strong relationship management skills.
· Team player. Highly collaborative. Needs to be able to operate effectively in a matrix organization.
· Technologically innovative, with command of treasury solutions and learning tools.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
· Demonstrates ownership for deliverables and remains flexible in fast paced environment.
· Bachelors' degree required and relevant work experience.
· Experience in commercial banking and/or treasury product or sales.
· Experience in education and/or learning and development.
· This position will be based in Plano
· Role requires ~20% travel
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.