Vice President – SME – Treasury Services Learning Specialist – Commercial Banking
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
This Treasury Services Learning SME role will be an integral member of the CB Learning and Treasury Services Market Enablement Team responsible for analysis, design, delivery and facilitation of Treasury Services training and communication to a variety of internal audiences including Treasury Management Officers, bankers, analysts, and associates. This individual will work closely with Treasury Services product, learning and development colleagues, business leads and Market Enablement team members to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of learning programs and communications.
· Develop "best-in-class" treasury training to support the overall strategic priorities of Commercial Banking.
· Develop appropriate training content and communications that end users will comprehend and retain.
· Be consultative in suggesting innovative training solutions.
· Utilize a variety of training delivery methods within approved programs (e.g., classroom, eLearning, virtual, etc.).
· Stay current with the latest product offerings.
· Extensive Treasury Services knowledge required.
· Ability to synthesize Treasury Services content for maximum retention/impact for a variety of audiences.
· Driven, enthusiastic and positive "can-do" attitude.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Superior teamwork skills and willingness to seamlessly back-up team members on the fly.
· Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines and produce quality results.
· Demonstrates ownership for deliverables and remains flexible in fast paced environment.
· Ability to anticipate needs and/or problems that might arise and take steps to help resolve them and know when to escalate.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Flexibility in work hours when required by training programs.
· Ability to lead, challenge and adapt to a changing business landscape.
· Superior public speaking skills.
Bachelors' degree required and relevant work experience.
Minimum of 7-10 + years’ experience in Treasury Services
Experience in Treasury Services Sales or Product
Experience in education and/or learning and development a strong plus
This position will be based in Plano, TX
Role potentially requires travel ~ up to 25% of time
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.