Function: To support the TSM office operationally ensuring
· Finance processing – Third party invoicing collection, processing and reporting
· Reporting Production - Operational and service delivery reporting production and interaction.
· Logistics support
1. TSM Management Reporting
a. Produce Weekly and Monthly location GTI activity report in the required formats, templates for
TSM review and upload to the due sites
b. Capture and analyze control topics for daily/weekly/monthly reporting
c. Review and report on FSLA, SLA, contracts due to be renewed. Working with the service leads,
TSM and Risk Managers
2. Produce Change and Incident/Problem management reporting
a. Review and track Japan impacting incidents with Service owners to ensure appropriate root
cause analysis performed and documented
b. Liaise with LOB and GTI technology leads to ensure Japan issues are being addressed
3. Financial Invoicing Control
a. Receive and input the invoices for approval in Concur to ensure timely payment of the company
b. Track that approval and appropriate payment is achieved
c. Partner with regional / global teams to leverage common solutions, processes, and functions
d. Provide support to key location Projects/Initiatives on the finance control areas
· 1+ years IT related experience preferred within banking or financial services sector
· Excellent Excel and analytical skills.
· Microsoft PowerPoint and Word versed
· Good communication skills and ability to communicate across cultures and at multiple organization levels
· Good team player and collaboration
· Passionate and positive attitude
· Fluent in English and Japanese, verbal and written
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.