Chase is the neighborhood bank for thousands of communities across the country. Chase serves approximately one out of every six Americans through more than 5,600 bank branches; 19,000 ATMs; mortgage offices; online and mobile banking; as well as relationships with auto dealerships, schools and universities. Chase.com is the most visited banking portal in United States, and Chase Mobile users are growing at a rate of nearly 350,000 per month. With such a broad range of consumer businesses, the mission at Chase is quite simple: to be industry leader in customer experience. Chase has more than 160,000 employees across the world to help achieve this goal.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Chase is seeking a highly effective Associate, Digital Product person to help support managing the end-to-end Digital Account Opening (DAO) experience for branches. In this role, the candidate will drive Chase’s evolving in-branch digital experience so that customers can shop, apply, and set up their products and services easily from a branch device. He or she will work with/for product managers who are charged with owning the full DAO launch and evolution. This team will focus on the consumer business but also partner with other business groups in order to ensure a consistent Chase experience. Collaboration with other business and engineering product owners, as well as other cross-functional support groups will be required to develop a unified, comprehensive, and compliant customer experience.
The ideal candidate understands the broader digital financial services landscape and is able to identify and tangibly bring to the life the evolution of the digital account opening experience. Comprehensive understanding of product management and its specific role as the end-to-end owner is critical. This role will specifically require a deep sense of teamwork and walls-down approach in order to succeed.
- Serve as digital product associate for key functional areas within the in-branch digital account opening experience
- Work with and support product managers and other DAO teams to build out the customer experience, create feature requirements, prioritize backlogs, identify and solve potential roadblocks, and manage the evolution of DAO in branches across lines of businesses
- Engage with cross-functional partners across the organization to lead, align, and maintain productive partnerships throughout the lifecycle
- Assist with customer research to continually vet and develop the CX with a customer first focus
- Be the champion of digital account opening in branches and work through the branch digital priorities, cross-impacts and regulatory/risk requirements
- Identify and analyze ongoing gaps, optimizations and future opportunities
- Understand, manage, and communicate prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs.
- Be highly adaptive and have a collaborative can-do spirit
- 4+ years of product management experience
2+ years of experience with Digital products and services
- Experiencing working with broad cross-functional partners on a daily basis and leveraging those relationships for excellent work product
- Ability to influence and present to stakeholders at senior levels to ensure proper awareness, support and escalations
Ability to analyze data, synthesize key learnings, and present information in succinctness
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills;
- Familiarity with the business services and offerings associated with Chase;
- Proactive, able to work well under tight delivery timelines; ability to operate in a fluid environment;
- Commitment and self-motivation suitable to a start-up team;
- Demonstrable experience working in financial services, retail banking, digital payments, e/m-commerce, online and mobile platforms, etc.
Bachelor’s degree required