About the team
Equities Sales Order Management Team combines Program Trading, Single-stock and other related high-touch product lines into one global team. The Team is new and brings together a number of existing teams with a view to converging the technologies and systems used into a number of common services
- Responsibilities are initially to develop and maintain the Program Trading System.
- Development and evolution of the code onto a single core sales OMS.
- Responsible for the end to end life-cycle of delivery into production.
- 3rd Line Production Support.
- Ability to face off to users and answer any support queries as well as gathering requirement where appropriate.
- Java server-side, Spring, Multi-threading, Message Oriented Middleware, Design patterns, Linux, Sybase (or similar).
- Effective communicator able to manage multiple deliveries to tight timelines.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and flows rapidly.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a global team
- Effective communicator and able to communicate with users as well as technology colleagues.
- Equities product knowledge.
- OMS flows / lifecycles, FIX
- Java (able to work front to back
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran