At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking and investment solutions combined with cutting edge technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and problem solving to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
Chase Wealth Management encompasses our Chase Private Client (CPC) and Chase Investment Services businesses. The Market Director in Chase Wealth Management plays a key role in ensuring our Customer Promise comes to life for our clients. We acknowledge who our customers are and what they want out of life. We make it easy to bank and invest when, where and how our customers want. Through a dedicated team of a banker and J.P. Morgan Advisors, Chase Private Client brings our affluent clients concierge banking from Chase and access to the investment expertise from J.P. Morgan. Chase Investment Services provides investment solutions to a broad range of customers through Chase Investment Advisors. A successful Market Director creates a culture of excellence and an environment that meets a high standard of customer service and excellence within the community by building deep relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
As a Market Director, you will leverage your leadership and communication skills to:
• Having a passion for our customers which results in all of our employees meeting and exceeding our customer expectations and creating a customer obsessed culture.
• Identify opportunities to attract and recruit Advisors, and improve performance of existing Advisors.
• Ensuring talent and performance strategies are in place to coach, develop and promote Advisors
• Drive integration with partners from Branch Management, Business Banking and Home Lending to give our customers access to solutions, strategies and expertise to give our customers one place to meet all of their financial needs.
• Accountable for the overall performance of the market
• Setting the tone of commitment to diversity and inclusion
• Instill an environment where employees feel valued, supported, and able to achieve career growth
• Being a visionary who influences the use of technology to meet the customers’ needs of today and the future.
• Closely partner with the Supervisory Manager and be expected to manage all day-to-day administrative, supervisory, and operational aspects for the business in order to achieve our strategic objectives for a designated territory
• Creating a culture of risk and control that acts with appropriate understanding and urgency; with ultimate responsibility to safeguard our customers and our business
• Deliver on high performance standards and protect our customers and the through adherence to policy, satisfactory audits and consistent execution of KYC and KYP, and standardizing and simplifying processes through innovation.
• Is proactive; takes initiative to identify solutions, has entrepreneurial business spirit and executes with a sense of urgency
• Pursues and creates a customer centric organization
• Demonstrates ability to build relationships and proactively collaborate with all other areas of Consumer and Community Banking
• 5+ years of Advisor management experience required, coupled with a proven track record of developing and coaching high performing Advisor teams
• Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; motivates and empowers others by inviting input from each person and sharing ownership and visibility
• Identify needs of market segment in order to tailor proactive customer education
• Ability to translate knowledge of financial markets and economic trends for execution of growth strategy
• Strong commitment to upholding a sound risk and controls environment
• FINRA Series 7, 9/10 (or equivalent) and 66 (or equivalent) required in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements
• BA/BS degree required
• Ability to travel 50% of the time