J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
- Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
VP – Strategy & Program Management
Support the head of CCB Technology in strategy, program management and reporting across Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad covering ~3,000+ staff.
Reports to: Technology Finance & Business Management Lead, CCB Finance
As a member of the Business Management Office for Consumer and Community Banking Technology, you will be challenged to develop innovative new solutions to streamline and automate existing processes, effectively deliver on business reporting requirements.
You would also be involved in reporting and program management across the business. This involves interacting with the application development managers as well as project managers - understanding changes in their business reporting requirements and responding by making improvements to the monthly reporting suite (including a reporting deck consisting of a wide range of financial, headcount, allocations and analysis reports).
You will be working closely with various support teams such as CIO Office, CFO (Finance teams), GRE (Real Estate) team, Procurement team to achieve the above said goals.
Education & Experience:
· Engineering degree, post graduation preferred
· IT Project Management expertise and adept at SDLC
· 10+ years of working experience, primarily in Technology & Program Management
· Experience working in an offshore engagement model, in large, global multi-tiered organizations, preferably in the financial / financial services industry
· High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver
· High level of responsibility and ownership
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Good analytical skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
· Ability to properly handle sensitive HR-related data and maintain confidentiality
· Self starter
· Ability to prioritize key tasks effectively and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
· Ability to consistently execute responsibilities independently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and effectively to multiple stakeholders in various locations globally
· Excellent planning and financial control management
· Excellent knowledge of the Full life cycle of a project
· Attention to detail
· Fosters positive working relationships
· Ability to deliver/extract/report/analyze high quality data in time crunched circumstances
· Good team player with an ability to take judgmental call at times independently
· Excellent Business Management (operational) and good business analysis skills
· Experience in project management and exposure to software development
· Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills