The Specialized Processing job family includes high-quality servicing of research requests for internal and external customers, related to the research of transactions processed by Tellers within Chase Branches. Transactions and associated adjustments could impact Retail and Commercial transactions (deposits and withdrawals). Specialist need to ensure the request is acted on within the stated service level or customer expectation. Functions include researching exceptions and identify correcting actions, monitoring requests for age, contacting bankers and provide updates regarding research as requested by requestors and management.
As a Research Specialist you will:
▪ Research adjustments processed by teller within Chase Branches accurately and timely according to department procedures.
▪ Team members will suggest updates to procedures and process maps based on Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Skills required are intermediate:
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Oral & written communication
▪ Time management
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Organizational skills
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Problem solving
▪ Build good client relationship
Knowledge required is intermediate:
▪ Line of Business knowledge (Teller, Operations or Retail Banking)
▪ Business processes and procedures (Debits and Credits)
▪ Product knowledge and service level expectations
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.