Marketing and Communications at Chase starts with identifying what our customers truly need—and then finding unique ways to communicate how our products and services can help make their lives better. Marketing and Communications impacts the firm's lines of business through best-in-class strategy and execution. Embraced as an integral part of the business, the organization develops marketing strategies and executes communication strategies that support business needs and goals.
This individual will be responsible for developing and managing all media objectives and strategies that deliver against our business priorities for Asset Management. This person will be responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs and working with all the key functions that go into creating the agency’s advertising output. They are constantly solving problems, managing internal and external communications, and driving projects to completion. They will be the strategic lead between internal marketing stakeholders and our media partners. Overseeing multiple campaigns, using an integrated mix of paid and owned channels optimized based on data-driven insights. Experience in roles that involve investment in digital/mobile and traditional media, with a proven track record in executing performance-based marketing that drives results.
· Effectively communicate and coordinate efforts between internal cross-functional teams including analytics, data science, reporting and legal
· Participate within the Media Management team to develop and refine media best practices and processes to implement agency wide
· Manage multiple agency teams and ensure they are following JPMorgan Chase. Procedure
· Assist with tracking media efforts across all lines of business to develop of a comprehensive view of media
7+ years’ experience in digital planning or account management
· Experience identifying optimal media mix, target audiences, and devising campaigns that drive results.
· Experience owning and managing multiple projects in a dynamic environment
· Organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
· Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
· Someone who is self-directed, detail oriented and loves to solve problems.
· Experience with Google DoubleClick products a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.