JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. www.jpmorganchase.com
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients. With client assets of $2.8 trillion and assets under management of $2.0 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec 31, 2017)
Managed Solutions & Strategy (MSS) manages discretionary investment strategies and performs manager due diligence for clients across J.P. Morgan Wealth Management (WM). Discretionary investment offerings include multi-asset, single asset class and alternative strategies offered through individual accounts and private and registered funds. MSS uses multiple strategies and channels for implementation of its discretionary investment strategies, including mutual funds, private funds, exchange traded funds and notes, structured products and other types of instruments. Due diligence is performed on traditional and alternative asset class managers, including mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity and real estate.
The MSS Business Management Team supports senior management in the MSS organization to manage and execute key initiatives. This highly visible role will be based in New York and work in close partnership with MSS business leadership, client facing teams, technology, oversight & control, internal audit, legal, risk, compliance and operations across multiple entities and jurisdictions. The role will help develop and deliver on business strategies and priorities, while also supporting the day to day operations of the business.
Key activities will include:
- Support MSS teams in all aspects of the platform ranging from strategic initiatives to day-to-day issues
Support daily inquiries, integrate content and help manage internal communications
Analyze, synthesize and interpret large amounts of data and information, drawing conclusions and making recommendations for senior management
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point of contact with MSS leadership and business and control partners
- Report on the health of the business through scorecards and key metrics
- Partner with WM product development teams to launch new discretionary products
- Identify key business risks on the platform and drive resolution of mitigating controls
- Support audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables; help drive specific action plans and deliverables within the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework
- Provide tactical team support , e.g., procedure updates, presentations and reporting for senior management
- Project manage and deliver key work streams and tasks
Experience and knowledge: