CIB - Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services
Global Fund Services – Hedge Fund Services Data Analytics – Bangalore
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
The successful candidate will be working in the Hedge Fund Administration Business (centralized team driving efficiency, standardization and improved client experience). The candidate will get exposure to learn and develop understanding of the capital markets industry.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- As a business analyst, will be part of the HFS Product team in Bangalore working on automation, maintenance and exception management of Securities, Trades, Pricing, Corporate action and Reconciliation streams on the vendor platform including process automation to improve efficiencies and enhance client experience
- Work on seamless transition of the hedge fund services business to the new Vendor platform in line with the product timelines.
- Help develop and maintain a standard suite of our client reporting offering
- Support the conversion teams with assistance on security setup, trades processing and pricing.
- Work with various teams on change management process
- Conduct business process review and implement adequate process controls and checklists
- Support product SMEs by providing daily support and trouble shooting client queries
- MBA Finance with the aspiration to learn capital markets.
- Relevant industry qualifications are an advantage (CFA, FRM etc.)
- Must be a self-starter; exhibit an open attitude to learn new skillsets. Display accountability and willing to go the extra mile to learn and deliver.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact at all levels (both internal and client)
- Strong financial and analytical skill set
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritize business goals and drive results with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail
- An ability to work in teams distributed across the globe and travel to onshore offices
The role is based in Bangalore but will involve interaction with J.P. Morgan teams across the globe.