JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumer in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Recruiting is critical component to the firm’s success and this is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional recruiting organization.
With $9 billion invested in technology annually, more than 8,000 applications and 800,000 square feet of data center space, technologists within JPMorgan Chase have unlimited opportunities to innovate and drive what’s next in the industry. Recruiting is a critical component to the success of Global Technology. This is an exciting opportunity to promote the firm’s brand as a technology employer and play a role in attracting talented technologists.
The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcases JPMorgan Chase’s people, culture and impact. The team is responsible for delivering more than 1,000 diverse future leaders into entry-level analyst programs across multiple businesses and corporate areas at JPMorgan Chase. If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occurs daily, this is where you want to be.
- Summer Analyst Programs – ten-week internship experience that provides a real-world view into working at JPMorgan Chase and serves as the primary pipeline for full-time Analyst Program hiring.
- Full-time Analyst Program – an entry level program that provides two years of training and development within Technology groups and is a pipeline of talent and leaders for the firm.
- Tech Connect – nine-week Java and career development training program for those who demonstrate a passion for coding but have minimal exposure to software engineering or experience in a technology organization.
Recruiting Strategy & Execution Responsibilities
- Build and partner with teams of business representatives to formulate effective recruiting strategies at individual universities, diversity conferences, JPMorgan Chase events, and campus hackathons for the Tech Connect program
- Responsible for recruitment from the University of Delaware
- Develop and execute diversity hiring initiatives
- Take primary responsibility for ensuring exceptional candidate experience for candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Formulate selling strategies, assist with determining areas of interest, and communicate updates to candidates on a regular basis
- Pre-screen candidates to recommend for additional interview rounds
- Represent the firm on campus and at diversity conferences and JPMorgan Chase events by presenting to students on career opportunities
- Engage with Program Management and business partners to understand needs/demand
- Ensure teams are consistent in interview structure and evaluation of candidates.
Relationship & Resource Management Responsibilities
- Seek out opportunities to build relationships with representatives from universities and key student organizations, particularly diversity-focused programs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal program Management team, hiring managers, and key stakeholders
- Ensure proper visibility of Campus Recruiting team and analyst programs with management, schools, and other key constituents
- Develop and contribute to processes for evaluating intern and analyst hiring needs/demand
- Maintain strong relationships with recruiting teams, both campus and experienced, to leverage best practices
- Seek out opportunities to build relationships with non-core schools and key organizations
Summer Analyst Program Responsibilities
- Plan and manage 10-week Summer Analyst Program, including orientation days (with training) and continuing education thru the summer
- Provide support, mentorship and guidance for individual interns during the course of the summer
- Lead intern evaluation and selection process that leads to decisions on full-time offers to interns
Data Analysis Responsibilities
- Measure hiring and experience success metrics for management review
- Seek out opportunities to obtain external benchmark data and share bet practices on campus recruiting