As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you’ll immediately put your love of technology into action. Each day, you and your team will be responsible for making sure our platforms, servers and networks are online and secure. You’ll work together, evaluating, selecting, implementing, integrating, maintaining, upgrading, documenting and designing our infrastructure. You’ll find new and creative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Communication is key, both in problem solving with your supervisors and collaborating with your coworkers, as well as other teams in the network.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong development skills in a Dynamic Programming Languages (Python, Java, SpringBoot)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, build processes, testing, and operations including Agile development constructs
- Strong understanding of the web services industry, highly scalable web servers and caching servers, REST, JSON
- IT Infrastructure background in systems or network administration
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and experienced in managing multiple tasks and teams under pressure
- Knowledge of networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Focus on customers, ownership, operations and the ability to deliver results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- High level of proficiency debugging and analyzing com.plex software systems, including a willingness to deep-dive into all layers of the technology stack
- Networking, internet, and operating system security fundamentals
- Knowledge of system performance and monitoring
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.